martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

unit 15

 Angel: Hi Ana how are you?
 Ana: fine, and you?
 Angel: very well. Do you want to watch a movie on Sunday to 1:00 pm?
 Ana: Yes I Like it. See on Sunday
 Angel: ok see.
More later…
 Aldrey: Good morning Driver Company.
 Angel: Hello, may I speak to Ms Ana Perez please?
 Aldrey: I’m sorry, she not is, can I take a message?
 Angel: Yes please tell her our movie is on Friday at 6:00pm.
 Aldrey: Friday at 6:00pm.
 Angel: And would you ask her to call me. My number is 555-8325.
 Aldrey: 555-8325. Yes Mr. Aldrey. I’ll give Ms. Ana Perez the message.
 Angel: thank, see you later.
 Aldrey: See you later.
 Ana: Hello Angel My secretary told me to call you for the invitation a movie.
 Angel: Oh yes. The day is on Friday at 6:00pm.
 Ana: Ok thanks for call me. We are at the movies on Friday at 6:00pm.
 Angel: Ok Ana bye.
 Ana: bye.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.